Mr. Richard Moore
Richard Moore is highly skilled and diverse Cambridge University trained, British surgeon who has moved to Hamilton from Cambridge, England, with his Australian family.
Prior to coming to Australia, within his General Surgical practice he had a high volume Breast cancer, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, and open small scar Hernia repair practice. He was the Lead Surgeon in his organisation for both Breast Cancer and Paediatric surgery.
In addition, he was a Recognised Teacher at his alma mater the University of Cambridge whilst a Visiting Specialist at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge. Prior to arrival in Australia , he had a very busy breast practice at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital in the City of London. Richard is planning to bring a state of the art multidisciplinary Breast Diagnostic clinic to Hamilton. This will be the first clinic of its type in the Western District.
Consults and Operates out of:
Specialities and services offered:
- General Surgery
- Breast Cancer / Oncoplastic surgery : Screen detected and symptomatic Benign and Malignant Breast disease, Keyhole Mastectomy and Immediate Reconstruction, Implant only breast reconstruction, Immediate Skin and Nipple Sparing Mastectomy utilising Acellular Dermal Matrix technology.
- Breast Reduction.
- Therapeutic Mammoplasty (Breast reduction as a Breast Cancer treatment)
- Emergency and Elective General Surgery, State of the art modern open Hernia Repair, Paediatric General Surgery, Skin Cancer surgery.
- Upper GI surgery: Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Gastroscopy.
- Colorectal Cancer, Colonoscopy, Colonic resection, Laparoscopic Colonic Resection.
- Skin Cancer.
- Paediatric General Surgery - Hernia repair, Circumcision, Foreskin sparing surgery
- Varicose vein surgery.
• University of Cambridge, England